It’s that time of year again when I want to pay it forward to my wonderful friends and clients by giving you all the opportunity to win Greenskeeper passes to the one and only WM Phoenix Open! Your trust in me to capture important moments for you, and your reliable referrals to your friends, family and corporations help keep my business running, and I am truly, truly grateful for your support of my company and my passion. This year I am giving you all even more opportunities to win – AND this year you will be able to hand-pick the dates that you’d like to be in the running for. It’s all pretty easy and fun, so I hope you enjoy participating!
First, whats up for grabs here!? All winners will go home with a pair of tickets, because who wants to go The Open alone!? Greenskeeper passes include entry into The Open as well as entry into the fun and popular Greenskeeper Pavilion which includes food and drinks, and great views of golf…and streakers. lol Who saw the streaker last year!? This girl!
Monday (2 Passes to Greenskeeper – $500 value) – Practice rounds for the pros – peaceful quiet day at The Open with great opportunities to see some of your favorite players!
Tuesday (2 passes to Greenskeeper – $500 value) – Practice rounds continued plus Dream Day Activities and The Special Olympics Open
Wednesday (2 passes to Greenskeeper – $500 value) – The Annexus Pro-AM!! Featuring Larry Fitzgerald, Bruce Arians and Patrick Peterson… Michael Phelps, EMMITT SMITH!! Just to name a few. PS – Larry, I love you. And The Shot at Glory (16th hole)
Thursday (2 passes to Greenskeeper – $700 value) – Let the games begin!! Waste Management Phoenix Open 1st Round
Friday (2 general admission passes – $100 value) – WM Open Round 2
Saturday (2 general admission passes – $100 value) – WM Open Round 3, plus general weekend madness (ALL day green out to support the tournaments eco-sensitive efforts)
Sunday (2 Greenskeeper passes – $700 value) – WM Open Final Day, Round 4! Who will be The Open Champion this year!!?? Our boy Phil Mickelson?? Bubba Watson? Rickie Fowler? Or two-time defending champion Hideki Matsuyama?
There are six different ways to win, you can do all of them or only one, but the more you do, the more chances you have to win. Here are the details on how you can enter to win:
- This is the big one, it’s a 3-pointer – Write my business a review on Google. If you’ve already done this in the past, thank you!! But you can still do it again — Perhaps you can encourage your significant other to write one on your behalf, or a parent, sibling etc…. because chances are if I worked with you, I probably worked with them too! These reviews simply show people who are stressfully searching the interwebs for a photographer, that Courtney Lively Photography is a legit business…. you help my business get exposure – you help that poor sole find a real legit option – and everyone wins! I mean you too, because you might be walking away from this with two tickets to the greenest and greatest show on grass! (Not sure how to write a review on Google? Head to the bottom of this post and I’ve detailed out instructions.)
- Like and follow my business Instagram account @courtneylivelyphotography – Maybe leave a comment or two on images that jump out at you? The more comments on my images, the more people Instagram will show the images to, so interaction is HUGE. Thank you!!
- Share my business instagram or Facebook account with your friends via social media – Say something like, “hey, do you like pretty photos?? Follow my friend Court!” OR “Hey, looking for a great photographer?? Check out my friend Court” OR you can say something really cool that I haven’t even thought of! 😉 And then link them to my account. @Courtneylivelyphotography on Instagram Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CourtneyLivelyPhotography/
- Share my WM Open Facebook Live announcement OR this blog post with your friends on Facebook, so they too can have a chance to win
- Do a random act of kindness – I mean, this has nothing to do with my business, but I mean we could always use more of this. Let’s make the world a better place together. Share your Random Act of Kindness on social media for all to see. When we share these uplifting stories, we make people smile, and probably motivate them to do good too, so let’s start a positive trend. When you share your Random Act of Kindness with your followers, be sure to tag me or my business so I too can smile when I read about your kind gesture — Smile at a stranger, or buy someone in need a meal, there is no kind act too big or too small!
Point system is as follows:
- 3 points
- 1 point
- 1 point
- 2 point
- 1 point
Now, to win… Once you’ve done the things… email me at email@example.com and tell me what you did, i.e. “I did numbers 1-5” OR I did number 1 and 2. etc. You can title the email “WM Open Entry.” Peeps, this is an honor system thing, yes, you heard that right. Ain’t nobody got time to double-check these things, so if you tell me you did it, I am going to believe you. Now if you lie or pad the truth a little, and then you win…. well, that’s just a bed you’re going to have to sleep in. 😉 Also, in the email, please tell me what days you would like your name to be put in the drawing for – that way, if you win, you’re winning a day that you WANT to win. The number of points you get, is the number of times you get to put your name in the drawing. So you will say something like… I earned 5 points and I would like to put all 5 of my chances in for Wednesday. Or I’d like to put two in for Wednesday and three in for Sunday… etc. If you have questions reach out! But please make sure you have read through all of the instructions first!
How To Leave a Review on Google:
- Go to Google.com
- In the search bar, type in Courtney Lively Photography, hit enter
- If on a computer, you will see my business profile on the right side of your search results. Within my business profile, you will see an area with reviews, click into those
- If on your phone, you will see my business profile directly under the first ad (big blue box with my business information inside of it). Within my business profile, you will see an area with reviews, click into those
- Once in the review section, you will see an area to leave a review of your own. You will need to login in order to prove to Google that you are a real person.
- That’s all, you did it, thank you so so much!!
Winners will be selected on January 19th! Thank you all for your support and have fun!