CLP is excited to now offer Phoenix Photography Lessons and Workshops! Private and group lessons are available covering all topics related to photography, editing and business, from beginner to advanced levels. Whether you want to learn how to take better photographs of your family, or you want to grow a photography business of your own, CLP can provide you with the tools that will help you succeed. Educated in the business of Digital Photography and with over 7 years of professional photography experience, CLP is excited to share a wealth of priceless, real-life knowledge with you!
Don’t forget, lessons make for great gift ideas! Gift certificates are available upon request.
The costs for Phoenix Photography Lessons and Workshops are as follows:
Private Lessons – Investing in your future business!
- One-Hour Private Lesson – $250
- One-Two Hour Private Lesson – $350
- Half-Day (5 hours) Private Training, on-location, with models – $800
- Private Lesson Package: Four 2-hour lessons, plus one two-hour on-location training with models (8 hours total) – $900
*Facetime and Skype training available if you live out of town!
Group Workshops – Bring up to 5 of your friends and split the cost!
- Two-Hour Group Lesson – $400 Total
- Three-Hour Group Lesson – $500 Total
- Half-Day (5-hours) Group Training, on-location, with models – $1,000
Lesson topics for Phoenix Photography Lessons and Workshops include but aren’t limited to:
- Basic photography concepts and guidelines
- Learning how to use your camera
- Composition and posing
- Lighting (Natural, on-camera and off-camera)
- Hands-on training, feedback, and portfolio building opportunities
- Photo editing processes and tools
- Building your business