Frequently Asked Questions
Purchasing a professional photographer is an investment and it is important you feel comfortable with the photographer and that all of your questions are answered. For ease of use we have created this Frequently Asked Questions section. Should your questions or inquiry not be answered here please contract us for a consult.
How do I reserve a date?
Larger events require a signed contract and a non-refundable retainer in order to reserve your date. Contact me for availability and more details.
Do you offer albums?
Yes, we offer beautiful custom designed albums of the highest quality. Album pricing starts at $900.
How do I receive my images?
Once your images are completed you will receive a link to your shareable online gallery where you have options to purchase, download and view all of your final images.
Who should sign the contracts?
Although we are aware that many people may be involved in the decision making process for your photos – We will defer to the name/s on the contract as the person/people we can go to as the ‘final decision makers’ regarding photography needs and wants.
How long does it take to receive my wedding photos?
In general we ask for 8 weeks to get your final images to you. However, it all comes down to the flow of business at the time. We are always trying to get you your images as fast as possible, we know how excited you are! But these are not the kinds of things we like to rush. Most people receive their images within 4-6 weeks.
How many photographers will shoot my wedding?
We never shoot a wedding with less than two professional photographers. There are simply too many important moments and too many things going on at the same time. This is one of the most important days of your lives. We want to make sure all of the bases are covered.
Are the final images that are delivered fully edited?
Yes, always. Every single photo you receive will be fully edited and reviewed multiple times before being added to your gallery.
How many images do you deliver?
It depends on how long we shoot for – and the events that are planned for the day, but it’s safe to assume that for every hour we shoot you can expect to receive about 50-75 final images.
Will I get color and black & white photos?
In most cases, yes. The majority of the images you receive will be in color but some may be selected to be delivered in black & white.
I need help picking vendors for my wedding! Can you suggest some of your favorite local vendors who you know and trust?
There are so many great wedding vendors in Phoenix to choose from – So many that the choices can be overwhelming! Here are a few of my favorite local vendors who I have worked with professionally and know would be a great addition to your day!
Hair and Make-up:
- Kensington Make-Up: www.kensingtonmakeup.com 480-717-2077
- Babydoll Hair and Make-up: babydollhair.com 480.350.7588
- ZuZu Petals AZ: www.zuzuspetalsaz.com 480.969.9898
- Jan Dekker Designs: www.jandekkerdesigns.com 602-717-0837
- Phil and Gwen Waring: arizonaministers.com 480-502-0707
- Mancini Entertainment: www.mancinientertainment.com 623-399-9876
- Valley Mix Entertainment: www.valleymixentertainment.com 480-277-0898
- Piece of Cake AZ: www.pieceofcakeaz.com 480-985-9166
- Lusso Lux: lussolux.com 707-529-9410
Venues I love:
- Stonebridge Manor in Mesa: www.stonebridgemanor.com 480-641-3131
- Montelucia in Paradise Valley: www.omnihotels.com/hotels/scottsdale-montelucia/weddings/ 888-444-6664
- The Camelback Inn Scottsdale: www.marriott.com/hotels/event-planning/wedding-planning 480-948-1700
- Royal Palms Phoenix: royalpalms.hyatt.com 602-283-1234
- Arizona Biltmore Phoenix: arizonabiltmore.com 602-955-6600